Seiten

30 Days: Writing a Novel - Day 05



Oh my, I didn’t write a single word again. Even though it is weekend I couldn’t get my mind around the idea of sitting down writing. I even begin to reconsider the whole blogging and challenge thing and all just because I begin to hate this challenge. I probably would like to have a finished manuscript for my long planned novel, but the price seems way to high for me. Especially because of my work which consists of doing exactly the same operations than this challenge, namely sitting around writing pages after pages of text. Well, if I don’t get myself around to write something tomorrow than this challenge will become impossible because then I will be 4 days behind. It is very unlikely that I will be able to catch up if I don’t write tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen